Red light Therapy Manchester
Get healthier, younger looking skin.
Choose firm and youthful complexion
Unfortunately, there is no miracle cure for aging. What you can do, though, is slow down the appearance of aging with red light therapy from our team at Beach House Tanning in Manchester. Red light therapy is skin treatment that, when performed regularly, can give you a firmer and more youthful look. It can also reduce the appearance of scarring and promote more even skin coloring! Don’t succumb to wrinkles and aging without a fight! Schedule your red light therapy appointment at Beach House Tanning in Manchester today!
RED LIGHT THERAPY
- Mon Amie offered at our Manchester location only.
- Naturally slows the aging process & improves the tone of the skin.
- Smooths and reduces wrinkles.
- Firms aged and tired skin.
- Promotes collagen production – creating a youthful looking skin.
- Smoothes and reduced cellulite deposits.
- Increases circulation due to the formulation of new capillaries.
- Improves the consistency of skins coloration and complexion.
- Resulting benefits can be seen on certain individuals after only a few sessions however it normally takes up to 3 weeks to see best results.
RED LIGHT THERAPY TREATMENTS
INITIAL TREATMENT (1-4 weeks)
Recommended Use: 3 or 4 sessions per week
Expected Results - fine lines start to diminish, the skin will have a much smoother feel and pigmentation of the skin will start to even out, any blemishes or acne will start to diminish.
INTERMEDIATE TREATMENT (4-12 weeks)
Recommended Use: 2 or 3 sessions per week
Expected Results - over time, improved oxygenation and detoxification of the skin, followed by improved natural repair (collagen and elastin synthesis) for the creation of healthy skin. In turn, tired looking skin is firmed and restored, fine lines and wrinkles decreased. Stretch marks, age spots are diminished and facial pores minimized.
Recommended Use: 1 or 2 sessions per week
BENEFITS OF TEETH WHITENING
Unlike most other treatments that require weeks and months of strenuous routines to be followed and optimum care to be taken, the laser technique for whitening the teeth has super fast results. Per the Cleveland Clinic, a 15-20-minute session can show dramatic whitening results.
Effective Whitening of Teeth
Laser treatment for whitening of teeth is now regarded as more effective and worthy than other whitening treatments like OTC bleaching products or getting a treatment done by a dentist. Furthermore, it has more significant results than other treatments and leaves your teeth visibly whiter, sometimes more than 6 shades whiter.
This service is offered in our Enfield location.