Why do people tan?
People come to Beach House Tanning for many reasons – to look and feel good about themselves, for the pre-tan before the vacation or to relax in the comfort of our luxurious salons. The
Beach House Tanning features the latest technology for indoor tanning salons, on the market today. Tanning beds and stand-up equipment include amenities ranging from high-pressure adjustable facial tanners and shoulder tanners to spa features with a cool misty breeze, cooling fans and even aromatherapy.
We offer custom-tailored tanning memberships, packages, and tan pass programs which are designed for your specific tanning needs. No two skin types are the same, so there are different levels of tanning along with flexible payment options for everyone.
Our Tanning Consultants and Airbrush Artists are both Smart Tan and Norvell Certified, possessing a thorough knowledge of indoor tanning products and trends. This is why we are a leader in tanning and why you will love your Beach House Tan.
For Best Results Before You Tan
- Understand your Skin Type and the Exposure Schedule for the equipment that you are tanning in. Not all skin types tan the same. For some skin types that may have difficulty tanning, we have several Sunless Tanning options available.
- Check the Medication List or consult your physician, some medications and foods can have a photosensitizing effect.
- Protective eyewear is mandatory. We provide disposable Winkies or we offer goggles for sale.
Tan in Moderation
- At Beach House Tanning, we promote Smart Tanning with moderate exposure in a controlled environment. We want our guests to tan gradually in a non-burning environment.
- Should you have any discomfort or itching after your tan, you may have overexposed your skin. We take this very seriously and urge you to not come in for a minimum of 2 days and to inform your tanning consultant so that we can determine how it occurred to prevent it from happening again. Your immediate feedback is important to us!
- Extending your Tan is important. We have a wide selection of tanning extenders and moisturizers, which are skin care products that are designed specifically for indoor tanning. This is a great way to prolong the life of your tan and to prevent over exposure.